Social Media Marketing Consultant
Part-Time (Around 15 hours/ week)
MBMedia — Seattle, WA (Remote Work)
$15-$25/Hourly Depending on Experience
MBMedia is looking for an experienced social media marketing consultant for a part-time remote position. The role will be working on client projects, but is not client-facing. Projects include developing content for social channels for clients, scheduling, and executing social strategy for clients.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of social media marketing experience with businesses, understands current marketing trends and strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others. Ability to work remotely is a must. Experience meeting deadlines and self-managing time is a must. Candidate will be expected to use own computer but will be provided access to all social media analytics tools needed for job.
Experience launching and optimizing Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn ads is a plus. Graphic design a plus, but not necessary to position.
Essential Functions & Qualifications
- Self-drive to complete high-quality work on time with minimal oversight
- Experience and success working remotely
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn strategies and content development
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to adapt written voice to that of the client and the ability to self-edit
- Create content calendars and content for a variety of clients across industries including generating graphics, writing post captions, writing Tweets and other content to be published on clients’ platforms
- Scheduling and monitoring of social channels
- Professional voice when responding to clients’ customers on social channels
- Collaboration skills with other consultants when necessary and with company owner on a consistent basis
- 2-3 years of social media business marketing experience, ideally with experience across industries
- Experience juggling multiple projects and effective prioritization to meet deadlines while working remotely
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Must be comfortable with phone and video calls for meetings with other contractors and company owner. In person meetings will be rare.
This is a consulting role. Therefore, the candidate will be expected to use own computer. However, access to all social media analytics and tools will be provided. The candidate will be paid as a 1099 contractor. The job is hourly. Expected hours are between 15 and 20 hours/ week. There is potential for more hours in the future.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com