MBMedia is looking to hire a hard-working and dedicated college level person to join us as an intern for 3-6 months. This person must be highly self-motivated as the internship will require remote working.
MBMedia provides social media and website presence strategy, consultation, and maintenance to individuals and brands to create a unified, effective and engaging message across the internet. At MBMedia, we recognize that there is no cookie cutter formula to your success online. MBMedia will consult with you to determine the best course of action to take for your business. We know that not every brand needs all the bells and whistles which is why we won’t offer you more than makes sense for you and your business. http://www.maggiebrookes.com
A 3-6 month Social Media Internship at Maggie Brookes Media. The goal of this internship is to begin learning the basics of creating and executing effective strategies in social media for a variety of industries. Job responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of social media presence and suggested improvements to current strategy
- Writing blogs that will increase engagement and following
- Writing and scheduling Tweets and Facebook Posts
- Working with the owner on gathering information on influential profiles in social media across industries
- Editing E-books
- Currently be enrolled in a college or degree program. Preferably these candidates will be studying Marketing, PR, Communications, Journalism, Mass Media, English, or have working knowledge of the Social Media industry.
- Must have basic knowledge of Social Media channels including, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, WordPress, Google+, and the tools that are useful for monitoring these networks.
- Must have strong writing and communications skills.
- Ability to work efficiently remotely.
- Strong email communication efficiency.
- Ability to be flexible with assignments and to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have creative solution finding skills.
Expected Time Commitment: Around 10 Hours/Week
Must be available for weekly 1- 2 Hour meeting or Skype conversation on Saturday or Sunday.
School credit is available upon discussion.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume to apply. We are looking to hire immediately.