MBMedia works with clients to determine how to accomplish goals through increased internet presence and brand awareness and engagement. In short, MBMedia works to meet you where you are, refine strategies to meet your goals, and grow your audience and your business. Social media is no longer about growing the largest following possible. Instead, it is about finding the right audience and driving the right engagement, engagement that leads to conversions and positive results, all based on the data.
Specific strategy crafted for your business needs
Not every business has the same social media needs and MBMedia recognizes that. Having worked with a variety of industries (from motivational speaking to technology, to sustainability, to non-profit, to fashion), MBMedia understands that audiences are different and require different means of connection. Which is why at MBMedia there is no predetermined formula for social media success but rather a specially crafted strategy made just for you. MBMedia will meet with you and discuss your goals, vision, your business, and even a little bit about you. Your audience will appreciate feeling like they are building a relationship with a real person—a person they like.
Data, data, data
Gone are the days of guesswork when it comes to social media. MBMedia dives into the data to determine what is working and what needs improvement. There is no silver bullet when it comes to content strategy, ads, or target audiences. Instead, we test exhaustively to ensure that we are driving the right people to your social, to your website, and ultimately to your checkout. Our strategy starts with a small budget followed by several stages of optimization. Only then are we willing to ask for a larger advertising budget from our clients because only then are we confident we will be using their dollars in the most effective way possible.
In the past, MBMedia has used this strategy to drive incredible results for clients, including:
- Growing a Facebook page pre-product launch to over 10,000 fans in just 1 year, with a $5/day budget
- Driving over 3 million app downloads, and 1 million app registrations in the first 8 months after launch
- Sold out ticket sales for the first annual Fremonster Spectacular Halloween Party
- Nationally trending Twitter hashtag at a live-streamed product launch party
- 1 billion organic social impressions for new startup brand with a viral coefficient of 1.8
- Below average cost per lead for a business-to-business brand in the energy industry with LinkedIn Ads
- Consistently meeting or beating the average cost for advertising across industries and platforms
- 150% funded Kickstarter campaign within first 36 hours of launch
Packages designed to fit your company’s needs
MBMedia will craft a personalized package for your company to fit the exact needs you have at the budget you are comfortable with. From full strategy, maintenance, and development packages, to individual project packages, we will work with you to determine the perfect fit.
Customized training for your business
For some small businesses, it makes sense to run your own social media instead of outsourcing. In these cases, MBMedia offers customized trainings on social media best practices for individuals, departments, groups, or companies. Each training is crafted based on the needs of the brand and the individual. Trainings are offered either in 2-hour sessions or longer depending on your needs and can be customized to fit the exact areas of interest or skill development you are looking for.
If you’re interested in a training, please contact us for more info.
Summary of Services:
- Comprehensive social media strategy for your company or your event
- Implementation and maintenance of strategy
- Education and consultation on social media tools and their benefits
- Content writing and editing including blogs, LinkedIn Articles, and more
- Custom training on social media best practices for your business
- Speaking and trainings for your company or business group on social media best practices
- Consultation and/or execution of integrating social media into your event
Wondering about a related service? Feel free to contact us and let us know what you need. We’d love to see how we can help!
Brands we’ve worked with include
MBMedia was launched in 2011.